Esta estación no es operativa por el momento

laptopbottomfeedhungerstrikeoutside

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

When you can't dodge anymore


Have you ever felt like your masks can't hold anymore to your face? Do you ever get tired of going through your dance and song every waking hour?

Do you ever get tired of being scared?

Do you ever feel like you can't dodge anymore?


I can't dodge anymore, I dodged my final time today.

My mask falls off and I have no choice but to break through.

Girl, we have to talk (and you know perfectly who you are). No more of my buddies or yours or ours getting between, no more of my classes of your antiseptics getting in the way. Pretty much everyone but the Pope knows about this and yet we can't seem to find a space to talk about it.

Let's make it happen, I need to tell you a lot of things. I can't guarantee you won't get a bit scared (fuck, I can't even guarantee I won't get scared!) but if I hold it anymore I'm going to blow up.

So, good luck to both of us and let's hope for the best.

For I'm taking the plunge, and I hope I'm taking you along...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger novacainstain said…

    I love u thanks for coming out and being strong with yourself after everything which has happened

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger DragonSlayerTati said…

    1. You're not crazy...
    2. I'm no coward...
    3. Please don't kill me...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home