Esta estación no es operativa por el momento

laptopbottomfeedhungerstrikeoutside

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

BRING IT ON!!

Ok, I don't know where to start.

I have to be opinionated but ambiguous. Clear but cryptic.

Today I was faced with a choice. In many senses with a lose-lose situation. The blue pill and the red pill.

The blue pill was for sanity, for comfort, for salvation and common sense. It was also a gate back to loneliness and the harshest of realities.

The red pill was for madness, for trouble, for conflict and chaos. It was also an invitation to become a man in the most straight sense possible.

And I took the red pill. I swallowed it and now it's swimming in my stomach, swirling along the delicacies of life, faith and destiny.

Dear God, I will come clean on this, if I could meet you in the street I would hug you and thank you for all the happiness, for all the joy and the blessings you've brought in my life. I will also buy a strawberry and cream pie and smash it square in your face.

Now I know you listen, and I also know you're fair and work in mysterious ways, but I can see that you're also the greatest prankster ever. And boy did you pull this one out fine, I'm laughing you know, HA HA HA HA HA. You're so funny, I got your point straight, you've turned me into my own prophet, martyr and savior.

My own personal Jesus.

But I understand now. My time has come. I can't afford to be a youngster anymore. My date to become a Man has finally come, no matter how much I avoided it. It's taken me all this time to find out what I need, and now you tell me that if I really want it, I will have to pay for it with sweat, blood and tears.

Fine then. I won't flee anymore. You want a piece of me?????

BRING IT ON!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger DragonSlayerTati said…

    I'd like a piece of you...

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger DragonSlayerTati said…

    I'd like a piece of you...

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger novacainstain said…

    i took the red pill was hard at first but now i know what to value the most. JUST DO IT

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Animo hombre!! Llegan los ratos de las decisione, y sabes, algunas son increiblemente dolorosas. Pero son necesarias, para evitar que la vida se vuelva una brutal broma cosmica

    Un abrazo desde mi rincon del mundo

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger novacainstain said…

    i love u and now i am happy u did take the red pill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home