Esta estación no es operativa por el momento

laptopbottomfeedhungerstrikeoutside

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Through every forest, above the trees

Hello 'vryone. Did I say already that I'm happy?

This is, without a doubt, one of my finest moments in my life.

However

As I was watching TV, a song started sounding in the background of a movie (It was "the fan", the guy, not the appliance), and caught me completely off-guard. . For whatever reason I felt througly overwhelmed by the song, as if it vibrated along with me. Specially because of that part of the lyrics I happened to hear:


you can have my isolation
you can have the hate that it brings
you can have my absence of faith
you can have my everything


At this moment, most music fans out there already identified the song.

For those who didn't, it's part of the already classic "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails.

Yeah, go ahead and click on the link.
....

I guess that even through my happiness, I get a little hysterical now and then.

Yep, those who know me for a while would just say "Typical Mario, right there!"

So there, I'm fine beyond explanation then.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Dragon Mago said…

    Oh God! I got so haunted right now.

    haunted
    haunted
    haunted

    Maybe my cold gave me fever, not sure, going to sleep. With the NIN cd in my walkman, no less!

    Ok..i'm calming down now.

    G'night everyone

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Como siempre, el Cobain electronico ha cobrado victimas. Ahora, te tengo un respeto mucho mayor al que te imaginas. estos tiempos has demostrado una valentia frebte a este mundo que nos toco vivir, que solo me provoca admracion.

    Un abrazo

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger novacainstain said…

    we are just one of those people who can never really fully be happy. I understand even in the moments of pure happiness we can only really seek our misery. We are some really messed up people

     

Post a Comment

<< Home